The industry’s standard twist-on connector with quality performance and durability. GB specifies this connector for a wire range of #22 – #16 AWG and recommends a wire combination of Min: (3) #22 wire and Max: (3) #16. It is blue in color for easy color code identification. Recommended for copper to copper connections only. Made from tough, thermoplastic shells which guard against hydrocarbons, diluted acid or alkaline solutions.
- Designed to require fewer turns to reach required torque and meet or exceed UL pull out and dielectric test requirements
- Square-wire zinc-plated spring instantly adjusts to the shape and size of the splice
- Flame-retardant properties resist heat distortion up to 105 degrees Celsius/221 degrees Fahrenheit
- High-dielectric shell features deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire
- Rated at 300V max
- Copper to copper connections only
- 100 per box