Peakworks® – Self Retracting Lifeline 20-ft SRL-53302-20LE
Product Number: V845533020LE
Model Number: SRL-53302-20LE
- Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRL’s) are connectors that extend and retract as the worker moves around.
- SRL’s use a locking mechanism similar to that of a seatbelt.
- Under normal use, the worker can move about while the SRL keeps them connected between the harness and anchor point.
- If the worker slips or falls, the mechanism locks the SRL, preventing further extension of the lifeline.
- SRL’s offer the worker the greatest amount of mobility and work distance from the anchor point.
- SRL’s offer shorter stopping distances than traditional lanyards.
- Aluminum Housing for light weight and durability.
- 300 lb (136 kg) capacity for 1 worker (combined weight of person, tools, clothing, etc.)
- Leading Edge (LE) self-retracting lifelines are designed to protect the worker when operating near an edge and where a fall hazard exists that could cause the lifeline to come into contact with the edge.
- Certified to CSA Z259.2.2-98 (for non-Leading Edge applications) and ANSI Z359.14 (for Leading Edge applications)
- Certified to CSA Z259.2.1