PeakWorks 10′ Self Retracting Lifeline
Product Number: V845533010LE
Model Number: SRL-53302-10LE
- Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRL’s) are connectors that extend and retract as the worker moves around.
- SRL’s use a locking mechanism similar to that of a seatbelt.
- Under normal use, the worker can move about while the SRL keeps them connected between the harness and anchor point.
- If the worker slips or falls, the mechanism locks the SRL, preventing further extension of the lifeline.
- SRL’s offer the worker the greatest amount of mobility and work distance from the anchor point.
- SRL’s offer shorter stopping distances than traditional lanyards.
- 300 lb (136 kg) capacity for 1 worker (combined weight of person, tools, clothing, etc.)
- Leading Edge (LE) self-retracting lifelines are designed to protect the worker when operating near an edge and where a fall hazard exists that could cause the lifeline to come into contact with the edge.
- Certified to CSA Z259.2.2-98 (for non-Leading Edge applications) and ANSI Z359.14 (for Leading Edge applications)
- Certified to CSA Z259.2.
- Lightweight units can be mounted on a worker’s harness for better mobility and range of motion.
- Aluminum Housing for light weight and durability.
- 3/16” Galvanized Steel Cable.
3/16” Galvanized Steel Cable.
Type 2 Snap Hook.
Retracts up to 10 Feet.
ANSI Z359.14-2012 LE Certified
Have questions about this product?