WingGard twist-on wire connectors offer unsurpassed quality and durability in a high-leverage, easy-on, wing-type design. These hardworking connectors offer a wide range of connection options essentially ensuring that one size can do the job of multiple standard connectors. The swept wings provide added turning torque and reduce the strain of multiple applications. The thermoplastic shell provides strength and resistance to chemicals while a long skirt prevents exposure of bare wire. The zinc-plated square wire-spring inside instantly adjusts to the shape and size of the splice upon insertion ensuring a long-lasting connection that resists corrosion and exceeds UL standards for dielectric strength and wire pullout force.
- Wings are knurled for a sure grip and offset from centerline for greater twisting leverage
- Square-wire zinc-plated spring instantly adjusts to the shape and size of the splice
- Flame-retardant properties resist heat distortion up to 105 degrees Celsius/221 degrees Fahrenheit
- High-dielectric shell features deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire
- Rated at 600V max in building wire and at 1000V max in lighting, fixtures/luminaries and signs
- Copper to copper connections only
- 50 Per Bag